Prevent Flooding With FRA Flood Panels
Get a quote
Made in America, our flood panels create a sealed barrier around any opening, preventing water leakage. Each panel is designed with a customized fabrication for individual installation needs and specific job demands.
Water can seep through any crevice or minute opening in your home or business. As such, when floodwaters approach, you need something that can seal every crack or fracture so airtight that nothing can trickle in.
That’s where Flood Risk America’s Flood Panels come in. Customized, marine-grade sealed barriers prevent water from entering your property. Also known as flood doors or flood barrier systems, these athletic appliances are engineered with our patented, sustainable flood-seal technology to protect against nature’s deadliest disasters.
Flood Panels For Commercial And Residential Properties
Typically used as a door barrier during hurricanes, FRA flood panels are an ideal defence against flooding and water damage. Our flood panels provide versatility and are used for many openings and areas, including but not limited to:
- Exterior & interior doors
- Mechanical rooms
- Loading docks and more
Uncertain how to protect a unique opening or fragile area of your home or business? We’ll customize a flood protection product sealed and suited for your needs. Check out our services to learn more:
FRA Flood Panel and Barrier Installations
Scroll to view more →
Flood Panel and Barrier Benefits
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) compliant, which means you’ll have peace of mind knowing our flood panels and barriers follow the strict standards set by the Nation’s leading agency for natural disaster response.
- Insurance industry certified,
- Corrosion-resistant makes the panels and barriers resistant to impactful hurricane forces
- Lightweight, which makes it easy to install in preparation for flooding, and easy to remove post-hurricane
- Cost-effective, so you keep more of your money without sacrificing quality.
- Marine-grade material offers toughness and versatility to protect your most precious possessions within your home and business, even during the most hostile storms.
- Lifetime warranty, which means you’re protected from any defects related to the product for a lifetime.
Our flood protection systems are made in America, with many created out of the same marine-grade material possessing the ability to withstand hurricane force winds. Contact one of our flood risk assessment professionals and receive your free quote today.
Technical Features of the FRA Flood Panel
Flood Risk America’s Flood Panels are scientifically developed and are easy to install and remove, taking only minutes to set up. They withstand harsh saltwater environments with the technology used in aerospace and vessels from the United States Navy and Air Force.
The FRA Flood Panel works on new construction sites or existing structures. It’s been rigorously tested and is suitable for exterior or interior doors, windows, mechanical rooms, driveways, storefronts, and loading docks.
- Quick Installation: 7 minutes per person; setup and teardown can be performed quickly and easily.
- Finish: Gel coat, corrosion-resistant that can withstand harsh elements and to increase the flood panels’ lifespan.
- Panel Material: WTR layer composite to minimize the potential for water leakage into your home or business. Consequently, providing you with security and peace of mind.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty; meaning, you make a claim, we fix it – hassle-free – for a lifetime.
- Seal: CCN seal technology with an airtight sealant that will ensure your valuables remain dry and your home or business protected.
- Weight: Less than 5lbs PSF, which means FRA flood panels can be easily moved from one place to another.
- Size: Tailored assembly is used to customize the size to any shape or design needed.
- Applications: Elevators, windows, control rooms, doorways, walkways, essential equipment, new or existing structures.
Before and After Installation of a Commercial Flood Panel
How to Install a FRA Flood Panel Instructional Video